Last Updated: Oct 15, 2019 Views: 13027
As you continue to assess your availability and time commitments in all aspects of your life including your education, academic advising encourages you to evaluate what will be best for you. If you decide for any reason you may not be successful in courses moving forward, we encourage you to use the drop windows as part of your strategy for being successful and maintaining Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements (FASAP) so that your disbursements may continue and that you may meet minimum graduation requirements.
To view the most accurate information on drop window dates, please visit the academic calendar found on Campus/iGuide > My Capella > Academic Calendar
In the first 5 days of your course by, the first Friday 11:59 CST of course start
· You may drop a course for 100% refund whether you have posted or not.
· No grade will be posted on your transcript.
In days 6 – 12 (the second Friday 11:59 CST of course start)
· You may drop and receive 75% refund if you have posted.
· If you have not posted, you will receive 100% refund. Whether you have posted or not. No grade will be posted on your transcript.
From day 13 until approximately 30 days from the end of your course:
· If you have not posted even once in your course: 100% refund whether you have posted or not. No grade will be posted on your transcript.
· If you have posted once or more: You will receive NO REFUND and you will be charged for the cost of the course (R2T4). You will receive a W grade on your transcript with no effect to your GPA.
· If you drop after this point, You will receive a failing grade and zero refund. Refer to the link above for accurate dates in regards to your course.